Gastroenterology is the study of the ordinary capacity and infections of the throat, stomach, small digestive tract, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile pipes and liver. It includes an itemized comprehension of the typical activity (physiology) of the gastrointestinal organs including the development of material through the stomach and digestive tract (motility), the assimilation and ingestion of supplements into the body, expulsion of waste from the framework.
Krishav Hospital provide best gastroenterologist with the practice of 2-3 years long training. They have 5-6 years of additional training as well.
- Diagnostic upper gi endoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy.
- Endoscopic removal of foreign bodies.
- Endoscopic treatment of bleeding ulcers and varices.
- Endoscopic dilation for strictures.
- Endoscopic removal of bile duct stones.
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hernia:- Inguinal or groin, incisional, hiatus and umbilical hernias
- SILS (Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery): Gall Bladder, Appendix, Hernia, Splenectomy and more.
- Stapled haemorrhoidectomy
- Open Surgeries for Piles/Fissure/Fistula/Rectal and Anal Tumours/Tuberculosis of Digestive Tract.
- Colorectal Diseases: Piles, Anal Fissure, Fistula, Colonic Polyps, Colorectal Cancer, Rectal Prolapse, Diverticular Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (Ulcerative Colitis, Chrons disease), Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease)
- Acid Peptic Disease
- Gall Bladder Problems, Pancreatits etc.